About Nikunj Kulshreshtha
Nikunj Kulshreshtha completed his Masters in Criminal Law from the Queen Mary University of London. Prior to that, he did his LL.B. from the Faculty of Law, University of Delhi during which time, he edited the 2nd Edition of the Quick Help Book ‘Women and Laws’ by Singhal Law Publications . After completing his masters, Nikunj practiced as a criminal lawyer for over a year in the district courts and the high court of Delhi.
Nikunj Kulshreshtha is currently working as Assistant Lecturer at Jindal Law School.
- 1-2 months beginning 3rd week of March
- Stipend would be paid depending on quality of work submitted and previous experience of the candidate, certificate of recognition and personalised career guidance.
- Law students studying in any law school in India, UK, USA, Australia or Canada only.
- 4th and 5th year students in a 5-year integrated law course and 2nd/3rd year law students in a 3/4-year LLB course are eligible to apply.
- Preference would be given to candidates having research experience in criminal law in the form of internships or publications.
- For Indian applicants:(It would be expected that the candidates have access to Indian research portals such as SCCOnline, Manupatra etc.)
How to apply:
- Please send your CV to [email protected] with the subject line Application for Research Assistantship (March-May 2021), suitable candidates will be called for an online interview.
- If you do not receive a response by the 15th of April to your application then please assume that your candidature has been unsuccessful.