Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Associate in the IIT Mandi iHub and HCI Foundation (iHub), situated on the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi campus at Kamand, Himachal Pradesh, India.
Sharing ”25 Internship and Job Opportunities/Everyday” on our Instagram, Check them out Now by Clicking Here
IIT Mandi iHub and HCI Foundation (iHub) is a section 8 company established under the National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (NM-ICPS). The vision of the iHub is to make India a leader in HCI research in the world. Based on faculty strengths, industry collaborations, and ongoing projects, the hub’s focus will be on the following: technology (interface) development and evaluation, HRD & skill development, entrepreneurship, and collaborations.
- Associate (03)
- The associates would assist in the logistics and operations related to technology development, skill and human resource development, and collaboration activities.
- The associates would also assist in the day-to-day operations of the iHub including activities related to meetings, operations, human resources, and finances.
- Any other activity related to the IIT Mandi iHub and HCI Foundation may also be assigned.
- B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MS/ MCA/ MSc or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks in degree program.
- Up to INR 40,000
- 1-year and extendible upon performance.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Interviews would be conducted in an online mode, where there may be multiple rounds of interviews. The date and time of these interviews along with the online link will be shared by email with candidates before the interviews. The decision of the selection committee regarding the interview logistics and selection process for the post will be final.
- The selection committee reserves the right to fill or not fill the advertised post.
- For full notification,Click Here
- Last date to apply is March 15, 2021.