Online applications are invited for the Reliance Foundation Scholarships for PG Students. The last date for the application is December 17, 2023.
About Reliance Foundation Scholarships
The Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships aim to enable and propel India’s future leaders who can think big, think green, and think digital for the benefit of society. During the 2023-24 academic cycle, Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships will support the most exceptional first-year regular full-time postgraduate students in the fields of Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics and computing, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Renewable & New Energy, Material Science & Engineering, Life Sciences through their studies.
The Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships will identify and select the best and brightest students in India through a rigorous and competitive selection process. We welcome applicants from all socio-economic backgrounds and scholarships will be granted on the basis of merit.
- Be a resident Indian citizen
- First-year regular full-time PG Students with a score of 550 – 1,000 in the GATE Examination. OR
- Regular full-time PG students who have not attempted GATE but have scored 7.5 or above in their
- Undergraduate CGPA (or % normalised to CGPA)
- Eligible degree programmes – Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics & Computing,
- Electrical &/or Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
- Renewable and new Energy, Material Science & Engineering and Life Sciences.
Scholarship Amount and Benefits
- Reliance Foundation will provide up to 100 postgraduate scholarships (up to Rs/INR 6 Lakhs each over the duration of the degree)
- Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholars will also benefit from additional engagement and development activities (including the chance to attend talks and workshops with leading global experts, opportunities to apply for mentoring/internships, volunteering opportunities, a strong alumni network and more).
- The Scholars will join a vibrant community of scholars who will be at the forefront of creating and building a new India.
|Applications Open||Nov 6, 2023|
|Applications Close||Dec 17, 2023|
|Aptitude Test||Dec 20,2023 – Dec 21, 2023|
|Reference Letter Deadline||Dec 24, 2023|
|Virtual Interview||Feb 2024|
|Scholarship Announcement||March 2023|