About the Organization:
UNDP has been working in India since 1951 in almost all areas of human development. Together with the Government of India and development partners, we have worked towards eradicating poverty, reducing inequalities, strengthening local governance, enhancing community resilience, protecting the environment, supporting policy initiatives and institutional reforms, and accelerating sustainable development for all.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Conduct research on specific policy issues or areas of interest
- Gather data, review existing policies, and analyze their impact on society, the economy, or other relevant factors
- Evaluate the outcomes and impacts of existing policies
- Use evaluation frameworks and methodologies to measure policy success and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Employ statistical and analytical tools to interpret data and derive meaningful insights
- Research and propose policy options, taking into account social, economic, and political factors
- Master’s degree in any of the following areas – in Public Policy, Public Administration, Development Studies, Development Economics, or a related field of Social Sciences,
- Bachelor’s degree with additional 2 years of experience in the similar field will also be given due consideration in lieu of Master’s degree.
- Remuneration starting at INR 14,35,933 (Annual) / INR 1,19,661 (Monthly) as per the scale depending on qualifications and experience.
- The remuneration is excluding 8.33% pension amount paid over and above the salary.
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups