About the Sattva
We are an organization driven by the mission to end poverty in our lifetime. Our work focuses on scalable solutions for sustainable social impact. We work with our clients – corporations, philanthropists, foundations, and social organizations – to achieve social impact goals effectively and maximize the social return on their investment.
Our team of 450 (and growing rapidly) across offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, and Delhi comes with stellar professional credentials from diverse backgrounds and is bound together by our common commitment to social impact.
About the opportunity
You will be part of the team that engages with multiple stakeholders in projects which are at scale, in terms of impact and geographies. The enables organisations by co-creating strategies and program designs that are relevant and viable at the grass-root level, amplifying the impact of organisations through improving systems, orchestrating and managing programmes to ensure long-term sustainability and maximise impact by engaging with the ecosystem stringing together collaboratives. They focus on strong planning, on-time and quality delivery across all projects.
You will begin as a generalist and be placed in the thick of the action, you’ll begin to specialize in one or more practice areas guided every step of the way by Sattva mentors and specific training programs you may need.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define the problem for the team to enable the development of the solution and recommendations to meet project goals
- Engage in discussions with internal team members, customers, community on the ground, other stakeholders like NGOs. Ask probing questions to gain an in-depth understanding of the situations, problems on the ground and execute programs to achieve the desired outcomes
- Communicate effectively with the client and key stakeholders in a timely manner to share regular updates, minutes and progress. Work closely with the PMO to manage the project and ensure its KPIs are met.
- Understand client needs and respond to their questions and strengthen project governance and manage/ mitigate the risks.
- Implement/ support the implementation of projects on the ground and validate the hypotheses in different contexts to constantly refine the program strategy
- Document and prepare key project artefacts such as project plan, project governance decks, regular communication documents with clients
- Building processes and systems for project management and governance
- Must be able to build a trusted relationship with partner organisations and take initiative and ownership to come up with ideas and solve for impactful execution
Key Qualifications and Experiences
At Sattva, our goal is to realise the impact on the ground and drive a collective win by engaging with multiple stakeholders. We are looking for individuals who align with our mission of alleviating poverty in our lifetime. They will therefore need to have the following profile:
- 0-2 years of professional experience in the developmental sector
- Passionate and driven towards creating long term, sustainable, social impact
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Willingness to travel to remote locations as per the requirements of the project/ team
- Display humility, willingness to listen and excitement to learn
- Self-driven, curious and adaptable personality with the ability to produce accountable work
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups