Aurangabad Smart City Development Corporation, Govt. of Maharashtra is inviting applications for the recruitment of the Public Amenity Inspector Internship.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Public Amenity Inspector shall be responsible for Check and inspect all the bus queue shelter as per the schedule and submit the Inspection Report as per the prescribed format given by the Smart Bus Division.
- Monitor and inspect the city bus cleanliness and Public Information System. Coordinate with the bus queue shelter concessionaire and maintain the bus queue shelters clean and commuters friendly at all the time.
- Travel in the city buses and observe the behaviors of the drivers and conductors. Complete the installation of the remaining bus queue shelters along with the coordination with concessionaire and Aurangabad Municipal Corporation.
- Check the timetable stickers addressed on the bus queue shelters.
- The Public Amenity Inspector shall report to Deputy Manager Operations Any other task allotted by Chief Operations Manager.
- Certificate will be provided after successfully completion of Internship.
- Understand the functioning of the Smart Buses.
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from any field.
- are available for duration of 11 Months
- have relevant skills and interests
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE, for the Official Notification.
- Application Deadline: April 10, 2023.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!