About the Organisation
Sisters Living Works, Mumbai an organisation raising awareness and providing suicide prevention education and resources to the public, with a primary focus on the women of India. We accomplish our mission through in-person and online educational workshops, support groups, conferences, and programs that promote awareness of suicide and the importance of mental health.
About the Role
- Conduct Workshops: Prepare, Research, and Update PowerPoint presentations related to the mission of the organization. Organize workshops and discussions in English, Marathi, and Hindi.
- Train School Counselors and Educators: To be able to train and create awareness about suicide prevention based on the manual created by the organization.
- Support Groups: Lead and manage various support groups.
- First Responder: Manage and Train for the First Responder Training program.
- Counseling: Undertake one on one counseling, preparing reports
- Content Writing: Creating training content, workshop content, newsletter, website, social media updates, etc
- Support Fundraising: To attend meetings related to fundraising. Helping in making reports.
- To be responsible for providing guidance and supervision for implementing and managing program activities for the organization.
- Mobilize and manage trainers/volunteers/interns.
- Supervise and manage other team members to take counseling sessions and handle support groups.
- Expert in counseling.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills are a must.
- Networking skills are a MUST.
- Excellent and confident public speaker.
- Excellent command of the English Language.
- Ability to Lead and Organize Roles & Responsibilities.
- To be able to conduct support groups effectively.
- Masters in Psychology.
- Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in management, counseling, and training with a variety of clients handling issues of depression, anxiety, relationship issues, etc.
Competencies that we look for
- Should be a good listener and have a strong hold on counseling skills.
- Relationship management.
- Managing stakeholders.
- Eye for detail – Problem solving.
- Good writing skill in English for Newsletters.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Teamwork and Team management skills.
- Ability to impact people.
- Ability to communicate in Hindi and Marathi.
How to Apply
- Please mail your CV to [email protected] specifying your last drawn salary and expected salary.