About the Organisation
The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women, also known as UN Women, is a United Nations entity working for gender equality and the empowerment of women.
About the Opportunity
- United Nations Women is looking for three Communication Interns to join the India Communications & Advocacy team full-time. These are paid positions.
- Starting ASAP to December 2023.
- The position is based out of Delhi with work from the office.
About the Positions
- Two positions for strategic & overall communications and one position for social media communications. 1-2 years of work experience in comms/gender/development comms is a plus.
How to Apply
- Please send in your profiles and portfolio to [email protected] with the subject – ‘Comms Interns for UNW India’.
- CLICK HERE for the Official Notification.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!