MyGov, India in collaboration with One District One Product (ODOP), Government of Uttar Pradesh is organizing the People’s Choice Campaign Logo Challenge from November 21 to December 16, 2023, in online mode.
One District One Product (ODOP) is an initiative by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to encourage the state’s domestic production of various handicrafts, readymade clothes, leather products, etc. The aim of the state government is to encourage indigenous and specialized products district-wise.
About the Challenge
They invite the creative minds of India to play a pivotal role in this important movement. This is an opportunity for you to leave your mark on a campaign that aims to elevate and celebrate local treasures through ODOP, GI, and other local products. Can you design a logo that captures the spirit of India’s diversity and its commitment to local economies? If yes, then this challenge is for you!
As a participant, your task is to design a logo for the campaign. They are looking for something that will:
- Incorporate elements that represent a diverse range of local products from different districts.
- Use colors and symbols that evoke a sense of pride, heritage, and community.
- Ensure the design is adaptable across various platforms (social media, TV, print, etc.)
- Whether you are a student, a professional, a marketing wizard, or someone who loves their country and its rich heritage, this competition is open to you.
- Every Indian resident is welcome to share their vision and creativity.
- The winner will receive an ODOP Gift Hamper.
How to Submit?
- Interested participants can submit their entries via this link.
- Submission Deadline: The competition will close on December 16, 2023.
- The logo should be provided in high quality (minimum 1000x1000p).
- Logo should be provided in vector or PNG format.
- The logo must be purely visual and not contain any text.