Airbnb was born in 2007 when two Hosts welcomed three guests to their San Francisco home, and has since grown to over 4 million Hosts who have welcomed more than 1 billion guest arrivals in almost every country across the globe. Every day, Hosts offer unique stays and experiences that make it possible for guests to connect with communities in a more authentic way.
The Community You Will Join:
- Our small and extremely capable team of Gurgaon-based colleagues strive to make the impossible happen for our inbound and outbound travelers within this big and diverse market. ACC is providing varied services under Community Support thereby providing world-class customer experience to our customers. Besides this, ACC is also building deep capabilities for different verticals like Homes, Finance Technology Group, Finance Shared Services, Payments, Analytics, etc.
- The Payments Partner Management team (ParM) is small but mighty managing our global partner network (500+ analysts)
- We operate with 3 Partner sites in multiple geographies and multiple third party vendors which all roll up under the ParM team and we’d love to have you part of this journey to support the Partner Managers
The Difference You Will Make:
- The primary goal of the ParM team is to ensure operations remain business as usual and deliver on time and with the best quality possible to ensure global compliance regulations and minimal chargeback risks.
- If you can imagine a car and the engine is our partners/vendors, we would be the mechanic ensuring the engine always delivers and runs smoothly.
- A high pressure, high intensity team, you will have a real time hands-on impact on our guests and hosts on the platform.
A Typical Day:
- Relationship support for various vendors and partners
- Manage Partner/Vendor onboarding/off-boarding /up-skilling/updating
- Support new training, tools and metrics
- Track and ensure accuracy of Partner/Vendor people metrics, invoices and report any discrepancies to Partner Managers
- Act as the central point of contact for all tooling, technical and access issues for partner operations, vendor operations and projects
- Track and ensure any Airbnb assets provided to partners are returned once the business need is fulfilled
- Consolidate data and reports regularly for Partners and Vendors
- Work with multiple stakeholders like Ops, Quality, Analytics, WFM, Planning, Partners, Vendors, Product, Tools, IT Support etc. to keep the business running
- In the first 30-60 days you will get to meet the partner/internal stakeholders online and begin building the relationships that will be pivotal to your success and overall ramp up gradually
- Depending on the business requirement, partner site visits and internal gatherings may happen, which gives a great opportunity for travel for you
- Be the ambassador of Airbnb Culture and Values
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2 Years related work experience with at least 5 years of experience in an organization solving challenges at scale
- The ability to solve problems under high pressure quickly and efficiently
- Keen to learn and develop subject matter expertise of the business we support
- Ability to manage all stakeholder relationships with transparency and context
- A keen desire for accuracy of data interpretation and data reporting
- Ability to multitask, understand, learn and solve technical problems quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple work streams and deliverables in a matrixed organization structure
- Strong analytical, data, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience driving performance with offshore BPO partners for Payments Compliance, Payments Risk or CS teams
- Deep connection to Airbnb’s mission and passion for creating Connection and Belonging
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Creative problem solver
- Able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Outcome-oriented. Not reactionary, articulates the desired outcome and works collaboratively to create a path to achieve
|For Official Notification and Application
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups