About the National Human Rights Commission
The National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) of India is a Statutory public body constituted on 12 October 1993 under the Protection of Human Rights Ordinance of September 28, 1993. It was given a statutory basis by the Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993 (PHRA).
The NHRC is the National Human Rights Commission of India, responsible for the protection and promotion of human rights, defined by the Act as “Rights Relating To Life, liberty, equality and dignity of the individual guaranteed by the Constitution or embodied in the International Covenants and enforceable by courts in India.
About the Internship– Online SIP 2023
- NHRC is inviting applications for internships in virtual mode for a period of 12 days from May 8, 2023 to May 19, 2023
No. of Vacancies
- The Internship will commence on May 8, 2023 to May 19, 2023
Stipend & Award
- All the student interns successfully completing the internship would receive a stipend of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only)
- A certificate of participation will be awarded to the candidates on the basis of the following parameters:
- Attendance, Punctuality, Discipline, and Participation in online sessions are mandatory;
- Project Presentation & Project Reports and Book Review have to be submitted timely.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Book Reviews to be submitted by the interns
- Virtual field visit
- Group project work on human rights issues
- Applications are invited from eligible students from the entire country.
- Eligibility and selection criteria will be as follows:-
- Studying in 3rd year and onwards of an integrated 5-year PG course
- 3rd/the final year Students studying graduation course
- Students of any semester/year of any post-graduate degree course
- Students of any semester/year of any post-graduate diploma course
- Research scholars in any stream
- The student should not be more than 28 years old as on January 15, 2023.
- Statement of Purpose (SoP): A 250 words write-up on the topic ‘Statement of Purpose (SoP) for joining NHRC Online Short Term Internship’ will be required to be submitted by the applicants along with the application form online which will also serve as a basis of selection.
- Marksheets: Enclose self-attested scanned copies of mark-sheet from 12th Standard and onwards and mark-sheet for each year/semester of presently pursuing the course.
- Recommendation Letter: Scanned Recommendation letter/email by HOD/Dean/Principal concerned in the annexed Proforma.
- April 30, 2023.
- For any details, you may please contact at Ph: 011-24663283, 24663371 (between 10.00 am to 6.00 pm on working days, i.e. Monday to Friday).
|For Official Notification and Application||CLICK HERE|
|To Apply for the Internship||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|