About the Opportunity
The METI Government of Japan Internship Program offers an exceptional opportunity for ambitious individuals to participate in a comprehensive internship in Japan. This esteemed program provides interns with an immersive experience in Japan’s dynamic industries while fostering cultural exchange and professional growth. Discover the benefits of joining this prestigious internship and take your career to new heights.
- Host Country: Japan
- No Internships: 200
- Who can Apply: Bachelor, Master, Graduate Students
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th June 2023
Financial Benefits of METI Internship
METI is a Government of Japan Supported Internship Program. It will cover all the expenses which include:
- Insurance Coverage during the internship.
- You will receive Travel Support to Travel to Japan.
- You will receive electronic devices such as laptops, communication devices, and mobile phones.
- To Apply for the METI Internship, you must be a citizen of one of these countries.
- You must be proficient in English.
- You must be at least 20 years old and not more than 40 years old.
- If you are a student you must be able to show proof that you are studying.
- For Students of University or Graduate School: a letter of recommendation by his/her academic advisor
- For Graduates: a graduation certificate from a university or graduate school
The Meti internship runs in two batches. Summer internship and winter internship.
- Deadline for Summer internship: Late June 2023
- Deadline for Winter internship: Late September 2023
How to Apply for the METI Internship 2023?
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups