Govt of India (MeitY)- NASSCOM invites applications for Startup Women Entrepreneur Awards 2020-21.
As we move towards the next year in the techade, it becomes imminent to acknowledge the contribution of women entrepreneurs in technology towards better innovation and increased economic gains. Women constitute around 14% of the total entrepreneurship in India and we are seeing these numbers growing at a fast pace even in the burgeoning technology industry.
The MeitY – NASSCOM Startup Women Entrepreneur Awards 2020-21 for software products, in partnership with UN Women, are here once again to recognize and celebrate the technical prowess of women entrepreneurs in India. This is your chance to get recognized for your contributions to the tech sector and get acknowledged for going against the odds to build innovative tech startups.
- Disruptive Marketer of the Year – Founder who has developed a unique business outreach model and has made remarkable progress using innovative ideas.
- Iconic Women Personality of the Year – The creator of a new market that didn’t exist before.
- Emerging Startup – Businesses and organizations that are in the very early stages of development, i.e. businesses that have been in existence for 3 Years or less at the closing date for entries.
- Startup of the Year – Emerging Tech – Best Tech Startup (Artificial Intelligence / IOT / Virtual Reality / Blockchain etc.)
- Startup of the Year – Sectoral – Best Startups in Specific Sectors (Agritech/ Healthcare / Edutech /Rural Governance/ Clean Energy/ Water/ Environment)
- Startup of the year – Social Impact Startup towards the achievement of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Startups penetrating deeply for impacting the most disadvantaged or underprivileged section of society with a focus on SDGs on Poverty Reduction, on Gender Equality and on Promoting Decent Work and Economic Growth.
- Rs. 2 lakhs cash reward per category
- Recognition and increased awareness of startup in the industry
- Market access through enterprise connects and other sources in the ecosystem.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can register via this page.
- Last Date to Apply: 19th February 2021.
- For Official Notification, Click Here