About the Organization
Established in 2007, the National Health Systems Resource Centre, a premier Think Tank for MoHFW, is mandated to assist in policy and strategy development in the provision and mobilization of technical assistance to the states and in capacity building for the Ministry of Health.
To assist Central Leprosy Division in monitoring implementation of National Leprosy Eradication Programme (NLEP) interventions under the National Health Mission (NHM) to achieve Leprosy Free India status by 2027, with respect to following thematic areas:
- Provide technical assistance and programmatic support to the strategic pillars for strengthening of the implementation of NLEP at Central level & States/UTs as per the National Strategic Plan & Roadmap 2023-27
- Assist in developing IEC Plan as per IEC guidelines, technical reports and reviewing of existing guidelines and training manuals; Dissemination & Capacity Building of the same at the State/ District levels
- Assist in development of documents, operational and technical guidelines on thematic areas of NLEP
- Assist in appraisal of State PIPs, compilation of quarterly/monthly reports shared by the States, analyse the same for programme planning, epidemiology evaluation and preparation of national reports.
- Conduct periodic field visits to States to monitor the progress and support planning and organising national level meetings whether sponsored by Govt. of India, ILEP, WHO or any other Partner Organization
- Maintenance of the Information System under NLEP- Nikusth 2.0
- Coordinate with partners, and State government counterparts to develop, implement, monitor and report on program activities
- Assist in all policy level and VIP related matters pertaining to NLEP
- Any other work as assigned by the DDG (Leprosy)
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- MBBS/BDS Graduate with MD/MPH in Community Medicine or Master of Public Health
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of public health of which 1 years’ experience in Leprosy with Government at National/State Level
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Hindi
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents
- Ability to handle a variety of assignments under pressure of deadlines; Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment
How to Apply?
- Candidates are requested to fill in the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only.
- Last date for receiving applications is 12-Sep-2023.
- For more information please check the Link