McKinsey & Company, one of the top 3 management consulting firm invites applications for the Summer Internship Program 2023.
McKinsey & Company is a management consulting firm, founded in 1926 by University of Chicago professor James O. McKinsey, that advises on strategic management to corporations, governments, and other organizations.
About the Internship
In this role, you will help our clients in the private, public, and social sectors solve their most pressing problems. You will also work with many experts, from data scientists and researchers to software and app designers.
Locations ( In INDIA)
- New Delhi
- You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants to identify, and oftentimes implement, potential solutions for a specific client problem or challenge.
- Together, you will help clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
As an associate intern, you will receive training and coaching on how to better:
- Structure ambiguous problems and take action to solve them
- Synthesize clear takeaways from complex information into clear takeaways and recommendations using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Work effectively with diverse teams to come up with the best solution and move people and organizations to act
- Establish trust-based relationships with clients to better serve their organizations
- Communicate effectively with all audiences, including senior leaders, in a structured manner
- Develop your leadership style, leveraging your own passions, strengths, and personal values
- Bachelor’s degree; Advanced graduate degree in progress (e.g., MBA, PhD, etc.); Academic degree requirements may vary by country
- Capability to drive an independent workstream in the context of a broader team project
- Ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and create an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization
- Comfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and local office language(s)
How to Apply?
|Official Notification & Application of the Recruitment||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|