About the Company
McKinsey & Company is an American management consulting firm, founded in 1926 by University of Chicago professor James O. McKinsey, that advises on strategic management to corporations, governments, and other organizations. Currently, operating in more than 127 Locations across the world.
About the Position
McKinsey & Company invites applications for the Junior Associate across 77 Locations around the world.
- Position: Junior Associate
- Industries: Media & Entertainment, Agriculture, Retail, Healthcare Systems & Services, Aerospace & Defense, Private Equity & Principal Investors, Financial Services, Infrastructure, Pharmaceuticals & Medical Products, Consumer Packaged Goods, Travel, Transport & Logistics, Oil & Gas, Metals & Mining, Automotive & Assembly, Semiconductors, High Tech, Public Sector, Advanced Electronics, Electric Power & Natural Gas, Paper & Forest Products, Capital Projects & Infrastructure, Social Sector,Chemicals and Telecommunications
- Functions: Corporate Finance, Marketing & Sales, Operations, Organizational Structure, Risk, Strategy, Technology and Sustainability.
- University degree and excellent academic record required
- Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
- Willingness to travel
Roles and Responsibilities
- You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement.
- This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
- Junior Associates receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. This support includes a Partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide your career as well as up to five weeks of formal training in your first few years. Additionally, you’ll receive guidance and support from your local office or practice in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
|To Apply for the Recruitment||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|