About Edu Inquiry
Edu Inquiry engages in assisting and supporting educational institutions in inquiry processes involving Anti-Ragging, PoSH, and Disciplinary matters. They aspire to help institutions in creating a safe educational environment by ensuring fair assessment, and fostering professionalism and care in Inquiry Processes.
About the Opportunity
Edu Inquiry has opened up applications for its internship program for the positions of Research Interns.
Mode of Internship
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct legal research on relevant laws, regulations, and case precedents related to the inquiry.
- Developing Compilation of Judgments Relating to Inquiry in Educational Institutions
- Blog: Article Writing on contemporary issues
- Assist with administrative tasks, such as filing, scheduling, and managing case files.
- Pursuing Law Program.
- Strong communication and research skills.
- Good Technology and Graphics Skills.
How to Apply?
- Click here to apply for the Internship.
- Pune, Maharashtra