Access Livelihoods is inviting applications for the Marketing Internship from the students pursuing graduation/post-graduation.
About Access Livelihoods
Access Livelihoods is a collective of social enterprises that work with women and youth from marginalised communities to reimagine and transform their livelihoods. Access Livelihoods offers offer end to end support, including pre-incubation, incubation, and acceleration support programs. A team of 60+ passionate members, who have graduated from some of India’s best institutions and have consciously chosen the road less travelled, delivers these professional services. Presently AL Group is working with 65,000 women producers across five states. To know more, visit www.alcindia.org/.
Transforming India Initiative
Access Livelihoods Learning Foundation launched the Transforming India Initiative to provide a platform offering several short- and long-term tertiary courses. These courses aim to reskill and empower motivated individuals (Rural women, students, working professionals, youth) from all parts of the country to be social entrepreneurs. For each program, we partner with prominent institutions like Niti Aayog, Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS), Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), UNDP, MANAGE, Axis Bank Foundation, among others.
With our programs, we equip individuals to discover, dream, design and develop. It also contributes to:
- 1. Accelerate existing enterprises with the potential to scale up and sustain
- 2. Create entrepreneurs who have the necessary skills, mindsets and conscious leadership to address social, economic and environmental challenges
- 3. Establish enterprises that will impact the lives of a significant number of people and serve as model enterprises 1. Design strategies for new program launch, marketing and promotion
- 2. Guide team members in marketing, sales, and selections implementation
- 3. Handle the marketing process for recruitment of fellows, including following up on leads and registrations over the phone and e-mail
- 4. Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, e-mail, social media and display advertising
- 5. Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- 6. Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- 7. Plan, develop and implement PR strategies
- 8. Liaison and build relationships with the media to ensure that the programme gets consistent coverage
- 9. Develop an asset base (such as photos and videos) for communication requirements
- 10. Identify, interact, engage and manage communications agencies (including digital, design, content, photography and film) to develop and produce marketing communication and material for internal and external communications.
Marketing & Communications internship
- 1. Good conceptualisation, creativity, and visualisation capabilities
- 2. Expertise in online design tools (Canva, Piktochart, Mailchimp etc.)
- 3. Experience in effectively navigating social media
- 4. Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint)
- 5. Can work as part of a team or individually with minimal supervision
- 6. Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- 7. Ability to work with tight deadlines, prioritise and work under pressure
- 8. Ability to listen, quickly comprehend and provide solutions for immediate issues as well as long-term situations
- 9. Demonstrated ability to cultivate, build and maintain strong working relationships with others from diverse backgrounds and perspectives in professional life.
- Pursuing graduation/post-graduation from a reputed university with a specialisation in marketing
What we offer:
- A stipend, a certificate, and an opportunity to work at a dynamic social enterprise
How to Apply:
- Would you like to take up this challenge? Would you like to be a part of the core team building a platform for individuals to discover, dream, design, and develop their own enterprises?
- If yes, please e-mail your resume with a short note about your suitability for the role to [email protected] and [email protected].