Applications are invited from graduates for the Ernst & Young (EY) Assurance Internship Opportunity.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young Global Limited, doing business as EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
About the Internship
As part of our EY-Assurance Team, the role requires the incumbent to proactively develop relationships with the global EY teams serving these engagements and supervise the delivery of GDS engagement management support activities.
They are looking for candidates with experience in carrying out routine substantive and controls-based assurance testing for the engagement teams during the financial year-end for the Europe or US region.
Skills and Attributes for success
- Confident and outgoing individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and ensure that work is of a consistently high standard
- Ability to multi-task, pay attention to detail, prioritize projects and follow up on routine tasks diligently
- Ability to communicate with leaders and peers with ease
- Plan ahead and anticipate potential issues before they arise
- Graduate freshers / Graduates with 6 months of general business experience
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Interest in business and commercialism.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be part of a market-leading, multi-disciplinary team in the only integrated global assurance business worldwide.
- Opportunity to work with EY GDS Assurance practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.