About the Genpact
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm delivering the outcomes that transform our clients’ businesses and shape their future.
- Collection on past due invoices & invalid deductions on allocated portfolios via Email, phone calls etc.
- Respond to email /phone queries related to disputed invoice
- Research and analyze the disputes/deductions in ERP
- Follow-up with various departments to get supporting documents/ info for dispute/deductions resolution
- Find opportunities and recommend solutions for process and automation improvements
- Daily reporting of individual portfolios to track and supervise the past dues
- Implement collections strategy to reduce the past due Research and resolve issues in a manner to expedite all cases in order to avoid any adverse customer impact
- Work as a phenomenal teammate to process any Adhoc request in a timely manner.
- Deliver quality customer service by researching and responding to all internal & external partners’ inquiries quickly, optimal and expertly.
- Call out problems to senior staff members and or management as appropriate.
Qualifications we seek in you
- Any Graduate
- Strong Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- High Energy level
- Good customer handling skills
|Official Notification and Application||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!