About the Organisation
Hatch is a global multidisciplinary management, engineering and development consultancy. Its group companies have more than 9,000 staff in 70+ offices. In 2015, Hatch was ranked as a top 20 International Design Firm according to the Engineering News-Record rankings.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering final year students or graduates in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil/Structural, Instrumentation & Control
As The Successful Candidate, You Will
- Be encouraged to be the best version of yourself with many opportunities to pursue work in Mining & Metals, Energy, Digital, or Infrastructure sectors.
- Have the benefit of formal and informal mentorship from some of the leading minds and authorities in the industry.
- Have the opportunity to gain project experience in India and around the world.
- Collaborate with different people across a multitude of cultures around our global organisation.
- Work in an exciting environment where you can use your Engineering degree in your choice of traditional sectors or emerging, innovative and evolving industries.
- Be part of our local Professional Development Programs.
- You must be a Indian Citizen.
- You must be a final year student studying towards a BTech or BE in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Design, Civil/Structural, Instrumentation & Control at a recognised Institution. Or you must have completed your studies at a recognised institution and have 12 months or less working experience.
- You must have maintained an average academic achievement of 70% or above.
- You Must attach a copy of full academic transcript/marksheets/degree.
- Willing to work from our Gurgaon office.
Why join us?
- Work with great people to make a difference
- Collaborate on exciting projects to develop innovative solutions
- Top employer
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career development
- Think globally, work locally
|Official Notification and Application||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!