About the Organisation:
Log9 Materials is an Indian nanotechnology company, headquartered in Bangalore, operating in the areas of sustainable energy and filtration. With 16 patents around Graphene, Log9 Materials has developed Aluminium–air battery, aluminium fuel cells for both mobility and stationary energy applications
The Rapid Charging Battery technology developed by Log9 solves the challenges in adoption for the 2W and 3W electric vehicle platforms while the Aluminum Fuel Cell technology is targeted towards the electrification of long haul, heavier vehicles.
About the Opportunity:
Lead a Mechanical Design (Product Design & Development) for Battery Energy Storage System, Converter.
Define complete product development cycle, mechanical requirements & architecture, design & development.
Lead all the technical aspects of the project to define the mechanical system’s feasible solution to meet the marketing requirements.
- Define pack and cell requirements, and find the best options for product volume, weight and run time requirements.
- Mechanical integration of battery cells, electromechanical components and hardware.
- Develop test and validation plans for manufacturing and characterizing battery packs.
- Work with safety, reliability, operations and other cross functional partners to integrate the battery into the final system.
- Good understanding of Design for Manufacturability (DFM), Design for Assembly (DFA), statistical
- Tolerance analysis techniques, functional dimensioning, and geometric tolerancing.
- Supplier management during the pack architecture development and during pack builds.
- Support the final assembly site to ensure proper integration of the battery into the final system.
- Designing of Battery Racks and Container solutions.
- Rigorous failure analysis, root cause analysis, corrective action and communication to the cross functional teams on issues.
- Battery related product development cycles from design to manufacturing
- Experience in designing Rack level and container level Battery packs
- Experience in battery pack interconnection design, thermal management, and safety.
- Hand on experience working on design tools like Solidwork, Creo, Autocad 3D ,etc.
- Experience with battery protection modules and safety standards
- Proficiency in conceptual and detailed mechanical design.
- Nice to have: Harness drawings creation
- Qualification: Btech in Mechanical/ Electrical
- Experience: 0 -1 years
Why should you consider Log9
- Unlimited Leaves round the year – No questions asked. We call it the TRUST Policy.
- NO PROBATION PERIOD – You are a confirmed employee from DAY 1.
- Health Policy that covers You, Your Spouse, Kids and your Parents as well.
- A work culture that offers not just professional growth but personal growth as well. You will be eligible for an additional Education allowance.
- Have direct access to our Chief Entertainment Officers in the campus (Buzo, Rosie & Rapid) – They have an open door policy, provided you give them unlimited belly rubs.
- Something you should explore: https://www.linkedin.com/company/log9materials/
- Log9 Slice Of Life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d53pmPMvIuU
- Log9 Bangalore Head Office: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sAon1JE5VA
|Official Notification of the Recruitment||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|