About the Scholarship
The IDEX international scholarships in France 2023 in Paris Saclay University are available for all the master’s degree programs that the university offers for international students. Apart from getting a chance to study in France for free, the IDEX France scholarship recipients become a part of the alumni community which helps them to grow and excel in their careers and life.
About the University
- Paris Saclay University is a French Public University and ranked 13th highest in the World Ranking of Universities. It is the no.1 university in the world in Mathematics and 9th in the world in Physics.
- The university has many accolades and numerous features in its cap when it comes to the achievements of its students and laureates.
- To become part of this highly-ranked university in France itself is a thing of honor, and scholarship in Europe makes it more honorable and a matter of prestige for its recipients. Moreover, the IDEX scholarship is non-discriminatory and is for students of all nationalities.
IDEX Master’s Scholarship in France 2023-24:
- Université Paris-Saclay
- Master’s Degree Program
Duration of IDEX Master’s Scholarship Program:
- Master’s program: 1 to 2 years
Areas of Study:
- All except vocational training.
Benefits of the Paris-Saclay University Scholarship in France:
- The students are paid 10,000€ per year under this scholarship grant.
- The candidates will be awarded a travel grant of a maximum of 10,00€ which will also include visa costs.
- The amount of travel allowance varies according to the candidate’s country of origin.
- All the scholarship and travel grants will be provided to the candidates on their arrival in France.
Eligibility Criteria for IDEX Master’s Scholarship in France:
- The students must be international students and have admission to Paris-Sacaly University and its related institutions which are mentioned in paragraph no.2
- The candidate must be a master’s student.
- International students who are already residing in France for any internship or training course must be living on French soil for less than one year. Furthermore, the students must not be enrolled already for a course leading to certification.
- The candidates who have 3 years study gap can not apply.
- The candidates who are already receiving any other scholarship or grant are ineligible.
|Official Notification of the Scholarship||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|