About the Organization
Eli Lilly and Company is an American pharmaceutical company headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, with offices in 18 countries. Its products are sold in approximately 125 countries. The company was founded in 1876 by, and named after, Colonel Eli Lilly, a pharmaceutical chemist and veteran of the American Civil War.
About the Job
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
LCCI Business Insights & Analytics – Intern
The purpose of the LCCI Business Insights & Analytics team is to partner with US Business Insights & Analytics in providing high quality analytical support to Brand, Market Research and other internal partners through right data, smart analytics and actionable insights.
- Build expertise on available data sets and supports data enabled decision making using patient and prescription data from external suppliers (APLD, Xponent, DDD, NPA, FIA, MMIT, etc) and internal data for various other sources
- Ensure high stakeholder satisfaction by supporting delivery of high quality, timely and insightful outputs throughout analytics value chain on various objectives related to
- patient journey, multichannel engagement, segmentation, targeting, etc. e.g. analysis on source of business, persistency, test and control, engagement segmentation, channel spend optimization, trade off analysis, etc
- performance analytics for dashboards and reports pertaining to Lilly brand performance, market monitoring, new brand launch performance trackers, Institutional/KAM performance, customer analysis, etc
- data support through data mining and warehousing
- Participating in meetings with stakeholders and communicating the final outputs and recommendations
- Degree in quantitative discipline i.e. Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Engineering or Computer Sciences from Tier-1/2 institutes.
- MBA/post-graduation will be preferred.
Experience Related Requirements
- 0-0.5 years of analytics experience with demonstrated ability to think strategically in an ambiguous environment in analytics.
- Experience in pharma industry is preferable.
- Technical Skills
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- Advanced MS-office skills (MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint)
- Experience in SQL,Python/R (preferred)
- Experience in data visualization tools e.g. Tableau/PowerBI (preferred)
- Base level knowledge of various databases including APLD, Xponent, NPA (preferred)
- VBA and MS-Access knowledge (preferred)
- Soft Skills
- Strong work ethic and personal motivation
- Good presentation skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work across time zones.
- Ability to operate effectively in an international matrix environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong team player who is dynamic and result oriented.
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups