About Ministry of External Affairs:
Applications are now open for the engagement of Legal Officers in the Ministry of External Affairs. The Ministry of External Affairs is the key government agency entrusted with the implementation of India’s foreign policy.
The Ministry aims to fill two (2) positions of Legal Officer (Grade-I), Level 12 in the Pay Matrix within the Legal and Treaties Division.
- New Delhi
- Masters’ degree in Law with specialization in International Law, International Relations, or International Organizations from a recognized University.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Legal Affairs, such as Legal Practitioner, Legal Service of the Government, teaching, conducting, or guiding research in International Law or Law of International Organizations.
- Candidates specializing in International Law at the M.Phil or Ph.D. level (not at Master’s level) are also eligible.
- Successful candidates will be on a regular basis in PB-3, Rs. 15600-39100 with a Grade pay of Rs. 6600 (Level 11 in the Pay Matrix) or its equivalent in the Parent Cadre or Department.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their applications in the enclosed proforma (refer to the official brochure below) in duplicate via the proper channel to the address provided below:
(Ajith John Joshua), Deputy Secretary (Cadre), Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 4086, “B” Wing, Jawahar Lal Nehru Bhawan, 23-D Janpath, New Delhi-110001, Tel: 23085380.
For detailed information, please refer to the official brochure.
- August 31, 2023
- For any inquiries, please reach out to: 23085380
Join Our Team:
- If you’re a legal professional with a passion for international law and a desire to contribute to India’s foreign policy, seize this opportunity. Apply for the Legal Officer position at the Ministry of External Affairs.