Haptik, an Indian enterprise conversational AI platform, is inviting applications for a legal internship opportunity, at the office in Mumbai.
Haptik is an Indian enterprise conversational AI platform founded in August 2013 and acquired by Reliance Industries Limited in 2019.
The company develops technology to enable enterprises to build conversational AI systems that allow users to converse with applications and electronic devices in free-format, natural language, using speech or text.
About the Internship Opportunity
Haptik is looking to hire a legal intern to assist the company in legal drafting, due diligence, and other legal work that may be assigned. The workstation of the selection legal intern will be based in Mumbai.
Responsibilities of the Intern
- Assist in legal drafting, due diligence, and other legal work that may be assigned.
- Conduct legal research (corporate law, SaaS tool and law around IT Act, GDPR, and other relevant laws) for the purpose of creating an internal reservoir and assisting the associates.
- Work on assigned tasks on a day-to-day basis.
- Maintain records of the client database as per requirements.
- Drafting & vetting various internal and external legal policies and systems like NDAs/partner agreements, Master Agreements, etc.
- Entering and managing data from standardized or negotiated agreements into internal systems and assisting in the maintenance of databases.
- Legal aptitude
- Corporate agreement drafting and vetting
- Good Knowledge about legal terminologies
- Research skills, promptness, ability to learn quickly
- Mumbai, Maharashtra