Applications are invited for Brand Development Associate at Amazon, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
- Exposure to e-commerce, sales and digital marketing.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner, and strong ability to handle objections.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment. ·
- 1+ years of experience in sales, advertising, brand marketing, sales promotions or account management
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction
- Passion for operational excellence and discipline in executing repeatable processes
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills. Ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
- Proven ability to manage the business “by the numbers”. Must be metrics-driven
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and SQL
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand products and services offered by Amazon Launchpad and articulate its features and benefits to brands and stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver brand facing solutions to solve for critical business challenges for our sellers
- Own the brands growth and success within the program and continuously engage with sellers and internal teams to ideate on new solutions for seller success
- Analyze data with rigour and detail orientation, to identify and solve problems for brands on the program.
- Own and manage integration of portfolio of sellers and help them become self-reliant through basic training. Focus on brand development and exceeding sales goals of our brands
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities for our brands through cross function collaboration with category teams, sales teams etc.
- Accountable to meet business goals for their function.
- Ensure removal of any roadblocks that hinder goal achievement with minimal supervision.
- Works with the team to build weekly/monthly business reviews.
- Drive the reviews with partner teams, peers, management on a regular basis.
- Proactively gathers, analyzes, and shares data with management to influence business decisions.
- Works with the team to identify and implements solutions and pilots to drive process efficiencies & business goals.
- Exhibits & drives a culture of putting customer first with the team.
- Should capture the voice of customer and share customer pain points with the management team.