About the Organisation
KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays.
KLA-Tencor Corporation (NASDAQ: KLAC), a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art inspection and metrology technologies. These technologies serve the semiconductor, data storage, LED, photovoltaic, and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for over 30 years. Headquartered in Milpitas, California, KLA-Tencor has dedicated customer operations and service centers around the world.
Responsibilities of the Intern:
- Perform requirements analysis, software design, development, and unit testing
- Provide technical expertise to the estimation process as input to the project plan
- Follow KT-defined software development processes
- In conjunction with the technical Lead, highlights, reviews, and mitigates technical risks
- Ensure that detailed designs, code, and unit tests are consistent, robust, future-proof, and scalable
- Handle software sustenance activities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s level degree in Computer Science, AI, EE, Data Science, Engineering Science
|For Official Notification and Application||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|