Applications are invited for JRF Under NMHS Funded Project at NIT Silchar for the year 2022. The last date of application is 5 June.
- Spring Rejuvenation for Water Security in Himalaya.
- Essential Qualification: Post Graduate (PG) Degree in Forestry and Biodiversity/ Water Resource Management/ Civil Engineering/ Environmental Science/Geology/ Life Science/ Rural Management/ Earth Science or Graduate Degree in Professional Course.
- Desirable Experience: Research experience/work experience/knowledge of water resource development and assessment works, watershed management, groundwater or spring rejuvenation work, RS & GIS application
- 03 (THREE) YEARS or till completion of project whichever is earlier.
- Monthly fellowship of Rs. 20,000/- + HRA @ 8% for the first two years and Rs. 23,000/- + HRA @ 8% per month for third year.
- Submit filled-up applications along with C.V. to the P.I. accompanying photocopies of all documents.
- Applicants are also requested to send the soft copy of the duly filled application along with C.V. & soft copies of all credentials to the P.I through email sujupat[at]mech.nits.ac.in.
- Last date of application: 05.06.2022
- Interview date: 10.06.2022 AT 10 AM. (IN VIRTUAL/ONLINE MODE)
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!