Applications are invited for Programme Administrator at IIM Bangalore for the year 2022. The last date of application is 5 June.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore invites applications for the position of Programme Administrator.
Key Skills / Abilities/Knowledge required:
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Positive attitude, detail-oriented and maturity to interact with faculty, program participants, and clients.
Experience and Educational qualification:
- Candidate should be a First-Class Graduate from a reputed Institution.
- Candidate should preferably have one to two years’ experience. Freshers may also apply.
- Work in coordination with your Reporting Officer and faculty program directors to execute daily responsibilities.
- Support internal team and partners to successfully complete all program, milestones.
- Communicate with all relevant stakeholders to build a sustainable relationship.
- Manage program content on Moodle – the Learning Management System
- Maintain and track program data.
- Share reports and analysis of data collected as part of the program.
- Any other work assigned.
- Based on the experience and qualifications, compensation for selected candidates is likely to be mapped to 7th CPC pay scales plus other standard entitlements as per IIMB Contract Appointment Rules.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!