About JPMorgan Chase & Co
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world
Key Responsibilities would include:-
- Handle inquiries from Global clients and work towards their effective resolution.
- Review, research and re effect funds to beneficiary banks as per amendments
- Handle varied inquiry types like UTA, BCNR, Amendment, Recall as per Standard operating procedures
- Review, research and dispose of Funds Transfer by crediting client accounts or returning funds to remitting bank
- Review and process accounting for compensation claims on behalf of clients.
- Graduate with Minimum 2 years – Global Investigations or Fresh
- Graduates with good academic record.
- Experience and a working knowledge of various aspects of funds transfer Operations. 2 years of experience in a backoffice operations of a reputed foreign bank or it’s processing arm/private sector bank/public sector bank as a supervisor would be beneficial.
- Working Knowledge of SWIFT & international payment conventions & practices is preferable.
- Good Interpersonal skills to be able to communicate internally or externally and at all levels and should be a team player.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills in English.
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow through. Escalate issues as appropriate.
- An acute client focus.
- Strong PC and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.