About the Organisation
Cipla Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, headquartered in Mumbai, India. Cipla primarily develops medicines to treat respiratory, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, diabetes, weight control and depression; other medical conditions.
- Promote Corporate Affairs Advocacy /Engagement plan with complete External & Internal stakeholders for Company/Industry/sector. To manage relations and liaise with local regulatory bodies
- Engagement with our Unit locations for State Level Govt Authorities such as FDA, Pollution control Board etc.
- Relationships with the Local regulatory bodies, BMC, Police, Customs etc
- Internal stakeholder Engagement- Coordinate with Plants /Regulatory/ R&D/Business on Corporate affairs matters.
- Follow up for Plants Incentives/Subsidies for Unit locations.
- Coordinate with Business for Regulatory issues/priorities.
- Crisis Management & Issue tracking.
- Graduate in Management Studies
Relevant Work Experience
- 3-5 years of experience
- Prior experience with Pharma sector Policy & Public Affairs issue
- Communication Skills (clarity of thought, comprehension)
- Likely potential for growthJob / Product / Technical Knowledge / Pharma domain knowledge
- Presentation & Interpersonal skills (If applicable)
- Managerial or People Management skills
- Safety awareness (If applicable)
- Relevance of Previous Experience
- Comprehension, Analytical & Problem solving abilities
- Productivity & Result Orientation (If applicable)
- Qualification fitment
- Sales drive (If applicable)
- Personality traits (Individualistic / Team player, Out spoken, Maturity level etc.)
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE, for the Official Notification and Application.