National Handloom Development Corporation Limited (NHDC) invites applications for the position of Young Professional.
About the Organization:
National Handloom Development Corporation Limited (NHDC) was set up in February, 1983 by the Government of India as a public sector undertaking under the ambit of Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India in pursuance of the imperative need for a national level agency to assist the speedy development of the handloom sector with the help of 07 Regional Offices and 32 Branch offices. Corporation is coordinating all actions covering the procurement and supply of inputs at reasonable prices, augmenting the marketing efforts of state handloom agencies and initiating developmental activities for upgrading the technology in the handloom sector and improving productivity.
Details of the Job Position
- Position: Young Professional (YP)
- No. of posts: 08
- Remuneration: Rs.50000/- per month
- Graduate Degree in relevant subject or 2 Years PG Diploma in Management or Designing or MBA (Preferred Specialization- Marketing, Retail, Apparel, Textile Management, International Business, Branding & Communication, Business Development, Supply Chain Management etc.) or LLB or CA or ICWA or possessing any Professional Degree earned after a study of 4 years or more acquired after 10+2
- Persons with Master’s Degree, additional qualifications, research experience, published papers and proven track record, experience in the relevant field would be preferred.
- Experience in Years: 2-5 years
- Upper Age Limit: 35 years
How to apply
- For more information please check the Link