About Power Grid
Power Grid, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Maharatna Enterprise of Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete Inter-State Transmission System.
To take the growth curve to further heights,Power Grid is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic law graduates to join its fold as Executive Trainee (Law).
- Full-time Three years LLB or Five years integrated Law/LLB course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University.
- Final Year / Semester students of academic session 2020-21, who expect their results by 31.08.2021 may also be considered eligible, provided they obtain minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/ years up to pre-final examination while applying.
- Interested & eligible candidates will have to appear for Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2021 applicable for admission to Post-Graduation Courses. Candidates obtaining the minimum qualifying marks shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection.
Perks and Remuneration
- During Training Period:Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of INR 60,000 – 1,80,000/- during the one-year training period. The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package which is one of the best in the Industry.
- After completing 01 year of training and upon regularization, the Compensation package shall include Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and Allowance as per cafeteria approach, Performance Related Pay, Company Leased Accommodation / Company Quarters or HRA, Reimbursement of monthly conveyance expenditure, mobile facility, Group Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, PF, Gratuity, Pension & Leave encashment etc.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to register themselves and appear for CLAT 2021 (applicable for admission to PG/ LLM Courses).
- Online Registration for CLAT 2021 shall close on 30th April 2021.
- For details on CLAT 2021, please visit https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/clat-2021
- Application window for POWERGRID shall open from 1st May 2021 to 31st May 2021. Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their CLAT 2021 Application No., CLAT 2021 Control Number, CLAT Roll Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER>Job Opportunities section of www.powergridindia.com
- For Official Notification, Click Here