About the Organization:
The Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) is a national apex body which was set up in 1966 by the packaging and allied industries and the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India, with the specific objective of improving the packaging standards in the country. The Institute is an autonomous body working under the administrative control of the Ministry of Commerce.
- Position: Young Professional
- No. of Posts: 02 positions
- Salary: Rs. 40,000/- (consolidated)
- YP: Post Graduation/Graduation degree in Science or equivalent with minimum three years experience
- SRF: Post graduate degree in Designing/ Packaging/ Material Technology / Packaging Technology / Pulp & Paper Technology/ Polymer Technology/ Chemical Technology/Agricultural Science /Engineering/ Technology /equivalent qualification with One Year Experience or Ph. D.in Designing/Science/Engineering/Technology.
How to apply
- For more information please check the Link
- Last Date to Apply: 21 Apr 2021