About the Organization:
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. They are considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple and Facebook.
- Oversee the due diligence, design and execution of Google.org grants, particularly in the area of economic opportunity and digital responsibility, for underserved communities in India.
- Drive project management of grant initiatives, including identifying storytelling opportunities, craft announcement moments, and manage events.
- Manage operational support for Google.org grants in India, including budget forecasting and tracking, CSR requirement, invoicing, contract management, vendor management, strategy review, and impact evaluation.
- Manage the localization of Google’s global philanthropic programs in Asia Pacific, including working with cross-functional teams to identify local champions and potential grantees.
- Lead Google.org’s crisis response for Asia Pacific; working on fast-turnaround grants, tech, and employee efforts to bring relief to where it is needed most.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Relevant experience in program management, strategy consulting, or philanthropy
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations, particularly in the area of economic advancement and/or digital responsibility
- Lived experience and/or professional proximity within socially and economically excluded communities, especially in India
- Ability to report to multiple stakeholders, providing frequent updates and effective communication in a fast paced environment
- Ability to create clear, concise and errorless emails, docs and presentations