About the Organisation
Bharat Electronics Limited a Navaratana and India’s premier professional Electronics Company intends to engage one Management Industrial Trainee with CMA / CA (intermediate) qualification for Machilipatnam Unit.
- Candidates should have registered with ICMAI / ICAI and pass CA / ICWA (intermediate)
- The Maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 25 years as on 01.08.2021.
Mode of the Selection
- They will be engaged through written test / interview.
- Candidates will be called for written test / interview.
- The stipend payable to the MIT (Finance) with the qualification of CA / ICWA (intermediate pass) shall be Rs.10,000/- per month.
- Initial tenure of the Management Industrial Trainee (MIT – Finance) shall be one Year. However, extension for one Year may be considered after reviewing the performance of the candidate.
- The tenure of the MIT (Finance) including their extension period shall not exceed maximum period of two years.
- The MIT (Finance) would be eligible for one day casual cum-sick-leave for every completed month of training.
- The advertisement is made available in bilingual (English and Hindi). In case of any misinterpretation of the advertisement the English version is to be referred and that is final.
How to Apply
- Click here to view the official notification for the post of Management Industrial Trainees at BEL, Machilipatnam.
- Interested candidates may send their application along with the following documents to Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, Ravindranath Tagore Road, Machilipatnam-521001, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh on or before 15.09.2021.
- Duly filled in Application form
- SSC certificate for proof of date of birth
- CA / ICMA intermediate pass certificate
- Category / disability certificate if belongs to EWS/OBC/SC/ST/PWD
- Application Deadline: Sep 15, 2021
- For any queries please mail to [email protected].