Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Business Analyst at Flipkart, Bangalore.
The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Their efforts to democratize e-commerce in India, driving access and affordability, delight customers, create lakhs of jobs in the ecosystem and empower generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs has driven us to innovate on many industry firsts. Flipkart is known for pioneering services such as Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and easy returns – customer-centric innovations that have made online shopping more accessible and affordable for millions of Indians.
- Flipkart is making eCommerce happen in India. Flipkart’s vision is to make analytics part of its overarching competitive strategy, and push it up to decision makers at every level.
- As part of the Management Analytics team, you would work with the top management and strategy teams.
- You are expected to have a top-down view of business and relate those needs with strong data backed analyses and models.
- You will be working on fairly cross functional problems and problems that are of utmost importance to the Org and warrants priority attention.
- At Flipkart, high focus on Impact and Ownership allows for freedom for each to experiment and innovate. The pride is when you see the impact of what you have created.
- You will work closely with internal Flipkart Teams to identify, define, collect, and track key business metrics for products or business processes.
- Pull data required to conduct business analysis, build reports, dashboards and metrics to monitor the performance.
- Work with the stakeholders to take data driven decisions.
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- You have 1+ Years of experience in relevant role.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Technical capabilities: SQL, Excel and Scripting Language.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.
How to Apply
- Interested applicants can apply for the internship opportunity through this link.
- Click here for the official notification for the post of Business Analyst at Flipkart, Bangalore.