Ernst and Young, Ahmedabad (EY) is inviting applications for Analyst/Associate Consultant from candidates having Master’s in Social Sciences / PG in Public Health / MBA / MCA or BE / BTech in (Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics).
About The opportunity
EY is looking for a suitable member for our team in Public Health sector to drive and support implementation of digital initiatives and interventions. The role provides an opportunity to be part of world’s largest community based programme that focuses on the child survival and development through an integrated approach for converging basic services for improved child care, early stimulation and learning, improved enrolment and retention, health and nutrition, and water and environmental sanitation. The programme aims to improve the nutritional and health status of vulnerable groups including pre-school children, pregnant women and nursing mothers.
Your key responsibilities
- Providing program management support across all functional verticals and work with government departments/multi-lateral agencies in driving public health initiatives
- Tracking deliverables and ensuring timeliness of work products with a focus to optimize the government processes, service delivery model and improve healthcare outcomes.
- Coordinating with government departments, several stakeholders and partner group to ensure effective implementation of the digital initiatives & interventions
- Support the roll-out of digital/IT initiative across all states
- Providing innovative solutions to the problems arising throughout the programme lifecycle
- Field visits and evaluation of programme implementation alongside documentation of challenges and best practices
- Identifying, scoping and assessment of training needs for effective implementation and scale-up
Skills and attributes for success
- Understanding of working with Government Departments and/or Multi-lateral organizations.
- Experience in working on public health projects / interventions in India
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Should have strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Should be self-motivated and be effective in planning
- Experience and understanding of the Indian government processes and government initiatives
- Experience of conducting research in the area of public health both qualitative and quantitative
- Good knowledge of MS Office Tools like MS-Excel, Word, and Power point
- Ability to work in a team with diverse background.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Master’s Degree in Social Sciences / Post Graduation in Public Health / MBA / MCA or BE / BTech in (Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics)
- Work Experience of at least 2 ~6 Years in the area of Public health
Ideally you’ll also have
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
- People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.