About the Organisation
AuxoHub is a social sector startup established in 2018. We work with those who make the difference to help them strengthen their systems and processes, collaborating to ensure that they can go that extra mile. Our clients span the entire spectrum of business models from traditional non-profits to corporates with social responsibility. Projects range from collateral creation, report creation and documentation, research, improving accessibility of resources and, in the case of corporates, fund disbursement and monitoring. With work ranging across multiple sectors (education, healthcare, disability, livelihoods, gender, youth empowerment, and counting!), there is never a dull moment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Project oriented
- Support in project conceptualisation, reporting, presentations and client deliverables as may be required
- Liaison between client and team as necessary
- Undertake fieldwork for projects as may be applicable
- Carry out secondary research as may be applicable
- Business Development oriented
- Follow up on communications on potential projects as may be required by team
- Identify possible avenues for collaborations and new projects
- Play significant role in building capacity building vertical and hosting
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelors/Masters degree, preferably in Humanities and/or Social Sciences(But in case you don’t have a liberal arts degree but are passionate about the sector, do apply)
- Proficiency in English as well as at least one amongst Tamil, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam or Telugu (Much of our work is in South India and we need you to be able to communicate with our clients! In case you know other languages, let us know.)
- Proficiency in MS Office (As with most jobs, we’ll largely need Excel, PowerPoint and Word.)
- Willingness to undertake intensive fieldwork across South India once it is safe to do so (We will ensure that all safety measures are adopted and travel is undertaken only when it is safe to do so.)
- Please note: Freshers are welcome to apply. While we are a remote, geographically diverse team, preference will be given to those located in Chennai or Bengaluru and are willing to start immediately.
- Most importantly, as with most small teams, we look forward to working with someone who is willing to learn, takes initiative, and enjoys working independently. In return, we can guarantee the opportunity to understand the diversity of the social sector first-hand, ranging from fieldwork to research, from business development to project delivery.
What can we offer?
- You will get to experience the intersection between the social sector and start-up culture. Given the variety in project types, geographies, sectors, and the ways in which social sector organisations are run, the job offers the opportunity to immerse yourself in the sector while also equipping yourself with project management and delivery skills.
- As an early stage team member, you will also be actively involved in defining the ethos and trajectory of AuxoHub itself.
- Salary and other perks will be offered commensurate with position.
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE, for the Official Notification.
- Please send the following to Yashasvini ([email protected]) with a copy to Krupa ([email protected]) and the subject line as ‘Application: Associate Consultant’:
- A writing sample (maximum 3-4 pages) showcasing your research and writing skills
- An updated CV
- Last Date to Apply is October 20th 2021.