About the Event
Climathon is a one week long hackathon where you can engage with startups, students, policy makes and data science enthusiasts to build solution for Climate Change using Data Analytics!
Climathon Panaji has been launched in Panaji, India, by Climate Collective, in collaboration with AIC GIM, NITI Aayog. In 2021, Climathon Panaji will focus on solutions for ‘Data Analytics for Climate’, encouraging individuals to tackle the urgency of the climate change crisis and building resilience.
Data Analytics for Climate Action In today’s world we rely heavily on real-time data for better decision making. Climate challenges are no different! Data analytics as a tool is being looked forward to helping mitigate, adapt and build resilience to the climate challenges.
- Anyone with an idea about how to use data analytics for climate solutions can apply
- All team members should be Indian citizens. It is not mandatory for the team to reside in Panaji.
- You can apply as a team or an individual. If you are applying as a team, you should have a minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 members in your team. If you are applying as an individual, we will connect you with other participants and you will be picking your team.
- Top 5 teams will get a chance to join our acceleration program “Climate Ready” to further build on their idea and convert it into a viable business proposition.
- Top 3 teams will get direct entry into Climate Launchpad India 2021.
- Top 3 teams will get incubated at AIC GIM.
- All shortlisted participants will get e-participation certificate
- Winning teams will be awarded with certificate and gift hampers.
- Possible chances to get opportunity to work with sustainability startups from CCF portfolio.
How to Participate
- CLICK HERE, to register for the Event and turn your vision into reality and showcase your solutions on a global scale. [FREE OF COST]
- CLICK HERE, for the Official Notification.
- Last date to apply: 10 October 2021
- For any query/doubt, write us an email at: [email protected]