Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world.
Analyst – CWS Administrator
The Administrator works with a Sr./Lead Administrator to identify, onboard, and maintain contractor resources on client engagements
‘The role is responsible for coordinating and working with a Sr./Lead Administrator to identify, onboard, and maintain contractor resources on client engagements and is performed within the firm portals of CWS. Contingent Workforce Services (CWS) is an integral component of the GPS Contracts – Contingent Staffing Solutions (CSS) group. The mission of CWS is to provide client service engagements with the highest quality third party contractor resources at the most competitive prices.
The associate will also be responsible for compliance and accuracy of the CWS onboarding administration for assigned portfolio, and monitoring responses and subsequent steps to ensure timely responses on client engagements.’
The work you will do
- Create subcontractor resource requests in proprietary vendor management system and broadcast requests to the designated Supply Chain so that the suppliers can respond with qualified candidates.
- Analyze supply chain responses by performing risk-factor analysis and pre-screening candidate resumes to match requirement specifications (technical and functional) and advise Sr./Lead Administrator on which candidates should be forwarded to projects for consideration.
- Facilitate and schedule candidate interviews.
- Facilitate the hiring process, including rate and other negotiations as needed, and generate legal documents, such as work orders and non-disclosure agreements.
- Working with the Sr./Lead Administrator, bring subcontractor issues to resolution for suppliers and projects, including, but not limited to: Resolving subcontractor delivery problems, enforcing our national supply chain, mitigating the legal risk associated with subcontracting, and executing special projects at CWS leadership’s request.
- Perform administrative tasks, reporting, reconciliation and other tasks as necessary.
Qualifications and preferred skills
- A minimum of 2 years-experience with MS Office tools – Outlook, Word, Excel & ease of using various search browsers like Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, FF etc.
- Strong prioritization skills, ability to balance multiple high priority tasks and re-prioritize as needed during the workday. Strong organizational skills and careful attention to detail.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment and make significant contributions toward achieving team goals and objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use internal databases and applications available to research
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
Work Location: Hyderabad
Work Timings: 2 PM to 11 PM IST