Applications are invited for the post of Post MD/DNB (Psychiatry) Senior Resident in the Department of Psychiatry at NIMHANS, Bengaluru.
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences is a medical institution in Bangalore, India. NIMHANS is the apex centre for mental health and neuroscience education in the country.
- MD/DNB in Psychiatry from MCI Recognized Institution/Medical College.
- Upper Age limit is 37 years as on 12/01/2022.
- Rs. 67,700/- plus allowances.
Duration of Post
- 03 years (Initially for 06 months extendable based on the performance of the candidate and recommendation by the Head of the department).
- The tenure of the post of Senior Resident shall be as per Residency Scheme laid down by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
- The total duration cannot be beyond the tenure specified under Residency Scheme (AdhocRegular), under any circumstances, including the duration of residency already rendered by the applicant in any hospital of govt./ public sector undertaking / autonomous bodies funded by the govt. prior to this appointment, if any.
- Application fees of Rs. 1,770/- for general & OBC candidates and Rs. 1,180/- fees for SC/ST/PWD candidates for Senior Resident payable through NIMHANS website and challan should be submitted along with the application.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates may send their Resume, Applications (filled) along with payment challan and copies of the following documents on or before 12/01/2022 to the address mentioned below. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated about further details of Written test and Interview.
Dr. Y.C. Janardhana Reddy, Professor & Head, Department of Psychiatry, National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029. Tel : 91-80-2699 5261/5250, [email protected]
- Curriculum Vitae and application with 1 recent passport size photograph affixed (Email ID and Mobile No. for communication) with a photocopy of documents.
- Proof of Age (Matriculation Certificate)
- Caste Certificate
- MD/MS/DNB Degree Certificate / Marks Cards
- MBBS Degree Certificate / Marks Cards
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Attempt Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate
- Any other qualification/testimonials
- Experience Certificate (if any) (NOC from the present employer)
- Jan 12, 2022
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 080 26995013