KPMG, Gurgaon invites applications are for the post of Executive.
About the Organisation
KPMG International Limited is a British-Dutch multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations.
- Performing Test of Operating Effectiveness of controls across SOX 404 Audits, Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICOFR) assessments, Internal Audits
- Ensure that the testing is done in alignment with the test procedures and the control description given in the Risk and Control matrices.
- Create Process Documentation – Narratives and Flowcharts basis Walkthrough notes
- Self review of deliverable to ensure that it consistently meets quality standards and guidelines
- Adhere to the established turnaround times and allotted budgets.
- Participate in project status calls with clients and KPMG teams.
- Ensuring that work schedules are kept updated, thereby ensuring sufficient work to meet utilization criteria
- Adhere to he applicable KPMG Risk Management policies
- Participate in continuous knowledge enhancement / knowledge sharing sessions; comply with the firm’s CPE requirements
- Apply KPMG’s methodologies and demonstrate the global values and behaviors when completing work and documenting conclusions
- Bachelor’s degree (BBM / BBA / BCom) from an accredited college/university
- Masters degree (MBA/M.com) from an accredited college/university
- Qualified CA/ACCA/CPA/CIA
- 1 to 3 years experience performing Internal audit, internal controls, Operational, Regulatory and Compliance audits in other Big 4 or Consulting organizations
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Accounting and Financial Process, Risk and Controls
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.