UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. Defending children’s rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfill their potential – to the benefit of a better world.
- Job no: 533458
- Position Name: Programme Officer
- Position type: Temporary Appointment
- Location: India
- Division/Equivalent: Kathmandu(ROSA)
- Department/Office: New Delhi, India
- A university degree in social science, education, international relations, management, political science, communications, international development, business administration or other relevant disciplines is required.An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) is considered an asset.
- A minimum of two (2) years of progressively professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required: programme management, international development or another related area.
- Fluency in English is required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the Chief of the Section and Secretariat in the management of programmes and partnerships for YuWaah and UNICEF’s contribution to YuWaah including the solutions
- Undertake analysis on latest evidence base around Adolescent Development and GenU/YuWaah priority areas on education, skills training, entrepreneurship, employment and youth engagement at global, regional and national levels to inform programme and technical work.
- Support knowledge mapping of partners across public and private spheres engaged in YuWaah/GenU priority areas to inform programmatic partnership opportunities from the landscaping analysis to implementation phases.
- Support development of partnerships with stakeholders including, but not limited to, solution providers, government and non-government partners
- Develop and maintain efficient project management tools to monitor, track, and report on progress against planned results.
- Support Programme Team in the management of up-to-date knowledge management platforms for internal and external audiences.
- Support organizational, managerial, and other preparations for events and meetings with partners and within the UN System
- Support tracking of outcomes and results basis commitments to and of partners.
Posting 10+ Educational Opportunities daily:
• Telegram: https://t.me/opportunitycellofficial
• Facebook: https://bit.ly/oc_facebook
How to Apply
- To Apply for the Position, Click Here
- Last Date to Apply: Aug 17 2020