About ICICI Foundation:
For over six decades, the ICICI Group has contributed significantly towards India’s economic growth and development. Promoting inclusive growth has been a key priority for the Group. We have not only made meaningful differences in the lives of our customers through our suite of products and services but have also been consistently supporting development initiatives and community outreach efforts.
|Location||Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar|
We are looking for someone:
- Understanding of the social, economic and political context and issues of Sustainable livelihoods.
- Understanding of the structure and functioning of various government departments.
- Passion for social justice
- Sound Analytical Skill
- Good at data collection and validation.
- Remote management of team and projects.
- Understanding and empathy for gender and other discrimination issues
- Strive for Excellence and Innovation
- A good team player and willing to work in a Multidisciplinary and Multicultural Team
Education and Experience
- Graduate in any stream, Post- graduation degree will be an added advantage
- At 2 -5 Years of experience in rural development and livelihood.
- Understanding the rural economy and developing strategies for training and placement in various trade
- Develop a time bound project plan with specific objectives and activities that are within the scope of the organisation
- Coordinate financial linkages activities to create supportive environment for the programme
- Overall management of Mobilisation, training and placement
- Closely work with the community to improvise on project implementation
- To document the progress of the project in form of reports
- Coordinate all activities as per the approved design of the project
- To prepare and track the budget for the project
- Compilation of monthly, quarterly, and annual progress report and sharing with the concerned authorities
- Have an evaluation plan to evaluate the project between regular intervals
How to Apply
- For application and any queries, you may write to us at [email protected]
- For the Official Notification and Application, Click HERE