Sattva, is one of India’s prominent Social Consultancy Firm.They help organisations design and execute inclusive models that are innovative, economically viable and add equitable value to all the different stakeholders involved in the chain.
- Gurgaon, India
- 0-2 years of professional experience in the developmental sector
- Passionate and driven towards creating long term, sustainable, social impact
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Willingness to travel to remote locations as per the requirements of the project/ team
- Display humility, willingness to listen and excitement to learn
- Self-driven, curious and adaptable personality with the ability to produce accountable work
Roles and Responsibilities
As an Analyst, your analytical skills, interpersonal commitment to impact and collaborative skills will be called upon from day one. You will be required to go deeper into providing solutions to our clients’ biggest challenges and make a positive, lasting impact on their programs and the social impact ecosystem.
While everyday will be different, your role will be the following:
- Define the problem for the team to enable the development of the solution and recommendations to meet project goals
- Engage in discussions with internal team members, customers, community on the ground, other stakeholders like NGOS. Ask probing questions to gain in-depth understanding of the situations, problems on the ground and execute programs to achieve the desired outcomes
- Communicate effectively with the client and key stakeholders in a timely manner to share regular updates, minutes and progress. Work closely with the PMO to manage the project and ensure its KPIs are met.
- Understand client needs and respond to their questions and strengthen project governance and manage/ mitigate the risks.
- Implement/ support implementation of projects on-the-ground and validate the hypotheses in different contexts to constantly refine the program strategy
- Document and prepare key project artefacts such as project plan, project governance decks, regular communication documents with clients.
- Building processes and systems for project management and governance
- Must be able to build a trusted relationship with partner organisations and take initiative and ownership to come up with ideas and solve for impactful execution
How to Apply
- For Official Notification and application, Click Here