IndiGo is inviting applications for its Executive-Corporate Sales opening at its Delhi office. Online applications are open on the official website.
IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of 54.3% as of January, 2021. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
- Sales in the market.
- Develop and maintain relationship.
- Developing various distribution channels (Corporate/SME/MNA) of DEL/NCR market
- Managing Revenue generation through Corporates/SMEs/MNAs and growing them.
- Review with Manager periodically.
- Synergizing generation of optimum yield for seats offered vis’ a vis’ competition and other market dynamics.
- Suggesting on various marketing initiative for the Airline through Advertisements, events etc in discussion with Manager.
- Represent the airline in various Travel trade events and maintain cordial relationship with key individuals and various Travel bodies of both the regions.
- Road Show and Presentation at Corporates/ MNAs.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects;
- maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry;
- researching and analyzing sales options
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Delhi
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Business Unit: Corporate Sales
How to Apply
- For Official Notification and Application, Click HERE