About the Program
Atal Incubation Center (AIC) Banasthali has partnered with the North India Office (NIO) of the U.S. Embassy, New Delhi for the implementation of Academy of Women Entrepreneur (AWE) program in the north Indian states. The Academy for Women Entrepreneurs (AWE) was established by the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) in 2019 to provide women entrepreneurs with the skills, resources, and networks needed to start and scale successful businesses.
The program is being implemented in more than 50 countries, positively impacting the lives of more than 7000 women entrepreneurs. AIC Banasthali is proud to be the AWE implementing partner for north Indian states of Rajasthan, Haryana, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and the union territory of Chandigarh.
- Any woman entrepreneur running a formal/informal business for over 2 years.
- Women entrepreneurs must be between 25-45 years of age.
- The Startup/business should be registered/functional in Rajasthan or Uttar Pradesh
- The entrepreneur having domicile from Rajasthan or Uttar Pradesh can also apply.
- Business Modeling
- One-on-One Mentoring
- Business growth & Expansion
- Building Local Network & Collaboration