About the Organisation
The Criminal Justice & Police Accountability Project is Bhopal-based research and litigation intervention working to build accountability against the unjust criminalisation of marginalised communities, and towards decarceration.
The Intern will contribute to quantitative and qualitative empirical research into the impact of criminal laws on specific marginalised communities. The Intern will also provide research support for litigation strategies.
Number of Vacancies
- 2 (October 2021 – January 2022)
- Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Academic background of law (preference in students in their penultimate or final year of study).
- Prior work experience in data (desirable).
- This position is open only for persons from Adivasi, Dalit, Vimukta, Nomadic or Bahujan and Pasmanda Muslim Communities.
- CPAProject will offer remuneration of Rs. 7,500 per month.
How to Apply?
- Write to [email protected] with your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a statement of purpose by September 15, 2021.
- E-mail ID: [email protected]